AD5 and AD6 series condensation dehumidifiers – energy-efficient and universal
One precondition for efficient operation and a reduced energy consumption is the optimum combination of the components and the use of innovative measurement and control technology.
AERIAL® was able to further improve the user friendliness and energy efficiency of its AD series with the development of eDRY®. eDRY® uses the latest humidity sensors to control the dehumidifiers in the AD series very precisely, thus avoiding unnecessary running times.
The features of eDRY®
AERIAL® only uses the highest quality components and precision sensors in eDRY® that control and measure to an accuracy of 1%. Simple and intuitive operation allows fast commissioning:
- Multilingual display
- Precise humidity and temperature measurements
- Display: kWh and operating hours – even without mains voltage
- On/Off switchr
- Target humidity adjustment in 1% steps
- Target humidity setting retained even after disconnection from the mains
- Display of actual/target humidity
- Continuous operation
- Fan speed with 2 settings
- Automatic cut-out when tank full and restart when tank detected
- Control of the optionally available pump kit
- Automatic cut-out of the unit if operated beyond the permissible ambient temperatures
- Connection option for external humidity control
Customized OEM models on request – get in touch with us.
Innovative Technology for optimum Efficiency
All units in the AD 5 and AD 6 series are fitted with our BlueDry® technology.
BlueDry® is the cost-effective innovation to improve the energy efficiency and performance of condensation dehumidifiers at low humidity and temperature.
With the advent of BlueDry®, AERIAL® is introducing a unique product feature to the AD series, which provides the heat exchanger with a high-performance multifunctional layer. This multifunctional layer (Sol-Gel coating) makes use of nanotechnology from the surface technology sector. Two major effects are hereby exploited:
- EASY Clean Effect – easy to clean
- Hydrophobia – water-repellent effect
Both effects significantly improve the heat exchanger's energy balance.
Thanks to our 25 years of experience, we have the know-how necessary to ensure that all components of a dehumidifier are perfectly matched.
Energy savings with a higher dehumidification capacity at low humidity and temperature is the right answer to constantly rising energy costs!