State-of-the-art technology with a whole new emphasis
The VP2 and VP3 sound boxes operate with air-cooled side-channel compressors inside the extremely sturdy AERCUBE housing. Their outstanding reliability and energy-saving technology are the result of years of experience. Our special E.DRY technology ensures that the drying technician is provided with only as much information as is needed to guarantee that the units always operate smoothly and efficiently.
The units come with a wide choice of grip and carry options which make them especially easy to transport and carry. A securing system ensures that the units remain steady and stable during transport and storage.
The benefits in detail:
- Air-cooled side-channel compressor, vibration-cushioned mounted
- 800 W or 1100 W motor output
- For drying areas from approx. 30 – 50 m²
- Intelligent E.DRY electronics with full-text display
- Bar graph and multi-coloured LED for reading off the back pressure
- Operating hours and kWh counter can be read off when not connected to power
- Extremely quiet due to highly-efficient sound absorption technology
- Easy-to-open quick-release safety catches
- Wide choice of grip and carry options
- Extremely robust AERCUBE housing
- Integrated power cord hooks with magnetic plug holder
Buy a new complete AERCUBE drying system with the VP2 or VP3 sound boxes now and upgrade with the new VP6 sound box when sales starts. All system components are 100 percent compatible with each other.
AREAS OF APPLICATION
- On/Off switch
Switches the VP2/VP3 on or off.
- Info button
Press the info button during operation to read off power consumption and operating hours on the LED display (7).
Power off readings: The energy consumption and operating hours can be read from at any time, including when the compressor is not connected to a power supply.
- Reset button
The reset button is used to reset the compressor after a fault.
- flow meter indicator
The flow meter indicator provides you with information on the status of the back pressure.
Green LED: Normal operation
Yellow LED: Critical operation
Red LED: Warning! Overload operation
- 8A fuse unit sockets
- 10A fuse side-channel compressors
- LED display
The blue LED matrix provides you with all the information you need. Full-text display for easy data reading.
Our individual design options allow you to give your AERCUBE system your own personalised company look. High-quality logo stamps and special colours ensure a professional appearance and give your equipment pool an unmistakable and uniform look.
We look forward to support you in personalising your AERCUBE modules – your request is free of charge and with absolutely no obligation. Our dedicated team is on hand with help and advice!
Logo stamps and special colours only available at an extra charge. Minimum order required.
- Adapter plate
- Lashing strap