AERCUBE SOUND ABSORBER
Sound absorber and odour filter
The SD2 is a sound absorber in a ready-to-connect housing and is used to reduce sound box noise emissions. A reduction in noise of by as much as 19 dB(A) can be achieved when the SD2 is connected. This is especially beneficial for customers who live in residential buildings.
The SD2 can also be fitted with an optional active charcoal filter which noticeably reduces the spread of unpleasant odours (e.g. standing water).
The benefits in detail:
- Reduces the noise level by as much as 19 dB
- Optional active charcoal filter to remove odours
- Suitable for Ø 38 mm and Ø 50 mm hose systems
- Ready-to-connect, up to 220 m³/h airflow rate
- Easy-to-open quick-release safety catches
- Wide choice of grip and carry options
- Extremely robust AERCUBE housing
Areas of application
Two twist locking caps included.
Our individual design options allow you to give your AERCUBE system your own personalised company look. High-quality logo stamps and special colours ensure a professional appearance and give your equipment pool an unmistakable and uniform look.
We look forward to support you in personalising your AERCUBE modules – your request is free of charge and with absolutely no obligation. Our dedicated team is on hand with help and advice!
Logo stamps and special colours only available at an extra charge. Minimum order required.
- Adapter plate
- Lashing strap