Light, versatile and powerful
The use of brushless variable turbines reduces the weight of the VP6 units by almost 50% over conventional sound boxes with side-channel blowers. The VP6 unit's multistage control allows the required performance to be set precisely. Replace up to four different separate units with the VP6 and reduce the amount of equipment needed.
As with all units in the AERCUBE range, the eDRY® electronic system also helps reduce the amount of work that drying engineers are required to carry out when the VP6 is taken into operation, which allows them to concentrate on their actual task of repairing damage.
Our technicians have employed highly efficient sound insulation technologies to considerably reduce the amount of sound that the units generate.
The VP6 sound box also convinces with all the benefits that characterize our AERCUBE system.
- A total weight of only 15 kg
- Multistage adjustable brushless turbine
- For drying areas of up to approximately 70 m²
- Very low levels of sound
- Night mode
- Intelligent eDRY® electronic system with full-text display
- Bar graph and multicolor LED for displaying the counter-pressure
- Operating and kWh meter that displays without the unit having to be plugged in
- Safety shutdown in the event of overloads
- The F7 cooling-air filter makes the unit hygienic and safe to operate. The presence of the F7-cooling air filter is verified with a safety prompt.
- Additional operational safety through integrated two-fold temperature monitoring
- Easy-to-open safety quick-release locks
- Many gripping and carrying options
- Extremely robust AERCUBE housing
Areas of Application
- On/Off switch
Switches the VP6 on or off.
- ‘Info’ button
Press the ‘Info’ button during operation to show energy consumption and operating hours on the LED display (9).
Protection against unauthorized access: The keypad lock is activated after 60 seconds. Press the ‘Info’ button for five seconds to deactivate the keypad lock.
Display requires no power: You can display the energy consumption and operating hours at any time even when the VP6 is not connected to the mains.
- ‘Reset’ button
Pressing the ‘Reset’ button returns the VP6 to its operating state.
- ‘Flow-meter’ display
The ‘Flow-meter’ display provides information about the counter-pressure status.
Green LED: Normal operation
Yellow LED: Critical operation
Red LED: Attention! Overload
- ‘Increase motor power’ arrow key
Press this button briefly to increase motor power by one step (highest power: 4).
- ‘Reduce motor power’ arrow key
Press this button briefly to reduce motor power by one step (lowest power: 1).
- ‘Night mode’ button
Switches the unit to whisper mode and starts a countdown of 10 hours. The unit will switch back to the previously selected motor power level when the night button is pressed again or after the countdown has run out.
- 10 A unit connector-socket fuse
- LED display
The blue LED matrix displays the desired device information. All data is always clearly visible thanks to the high-contrast full-text display.
The individual livery options on offer mean that we are able to supply the AERCUBE® system in your personal corporate design. High-quality stamped logos and special colors guarantee a professional appearance on your customers' premises and help give your equipment an unmistakable and uniform look.
Ask for free and non-binding information about personalizing your AERCUBE® modules. Our team is always happy to help and assist!
Stamped logos and special colors optionally available at an extra charge.
- Adapter plate